Prom & Wedding Tuxedo Rental
Don’t be misled by James Bond movies – there are tuxedos of all shapes, sizes, patterns and colors, and every person’s needs are different. Let W&W Dry Cleaners help you find the tux that’s right for you! We have a great track record for matching the person to the perfect tuxedo rental, and we’ll be with you every step of the way as we find a setup that reflects you – and respects your bank account.
Your One-Stop Shop for Formal Wear
Our tuxedo rentals include shirt, pants, tie, vest and jacket, with an additional fee for shoes. And if you really want to dress to impress, we’ll work with you to get the right accessories, too – hats, suspenders, even canes. We get all your measurements to ensure your outfit perfectly complements your physique, and will go so far as to re-order if there are any issues.
We’ll also help you answer all the tough questions associated with tux rental, such as:
- Vest or cummerbund?
- Necktie or bow tie?
- Single-breasted or double-breasted?
- Wing collar, turndown collar or mandarin collar?
- Peak or notch lapels?
We work directly with Sam Meyers, Ameri-tux & Mr. Tux for all your formal wear needs.
Did You Know?
- The tuxedo became part of the U.S. menswear wardrobe in the late 1880s.
- The name “tuxedo“ originates with Tuxedo Park, a Hudson Valley village known as a haven for New York’s social elite.
- The word itself comes from “tucsedo,” a Lenape Native American word meaning “crooked water.”
- Tuxedos are more popularly known as dinner jackets in the UK.
For pricing and additional information on tuxedo rentals, contact W&W Dry Cleaners now!